No one knows a woman’s body quite like a woman herself.
She usually knows exactly what’s going on with her body at all times – from hormonal changes, mood swings to every lump and slight pain that goes on inside.
Despite this intimate knowledge, some women know very little about what goes on in their private areas.
They tend to be easily embarrassed when their private part’s health is concerned. Even a trip to the gynecologist is an uncomfortable thought for some ladies.
Don’t stress about it ladies.
All women should be informed about what goes on inside their bodies. Even one trip to the gynecologist every year might save you further complications.
Read on if you want to learn more about your body’s health or answers about discharge “down there”.
8 Types of Discharge
1. Slippery and clear
– Sign of ovulation (Body is looking to get pregnant)
– Natural lubricant during arousal
– Good indicator to use protection and other contraceptives
2. Cloudy White
– Normal for some women to have a cloudier colored discharge compared to number one
– If the discharge looks different and you’re feeling something out of the ordinary, like itching and soreness, then it’s a possible sign of infection
– Possible sign of early pregnancy
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING…