Among the many good little things life has to offer, hugs may be among the sweetest and most special. Best of all, they’re free!
Being hugged typically reminds us that we are not alone and that we will always have a shoulder to cry on. Hugs have a way of alleviating pain, making us feel warm and giddy all over.
However did you know that according to some, the way a person hugs says a lot about what they feel and what message they are trying to relay?
Check out the ten types of hugs and what each one means!
1. HOLDING EACH OTHER’S BODY WITH THE LEGS WRAPPED AROUND
– This type of hug portrays lust and passion. It is believed to be the intense due to the extreme emotions it entails.
2. WRAPPING OF ARMS AROUND WAIST
– This hug conveys protection. Know that when someone hugs you like this, they are trying to make you feel safe.
3. INSERTING OF HANDS INSIDE POCKETS
– Although unconventional, it carries a message of comfort. This is a sign of how comfortable someone is when they are with you.
4. EYE-TO-EYE- CONTACT WHILE EMBRACING
– This type of hug carries deep meaning. It symbolizes a deep and strong connection that supposedly shows the love you and your partner have for one another.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING…