1. Your interests grow different over time.
2. You become a lot more short-tempered; finding it hard to overlook stuff you’d normally just dismiss.
3. Those little endearing acts you used to look forward to – that playful check tug, the unexpected neck kiss- they all start to annoy you
4. Your confidence in them reduces terribly. You feel you can no longer share your secret or fears with them.
5. You do not bother talking about what’s wrong with the relationship because, frankly, you just totally become disinterested